Opportunities for Summer Internships, Management Development direct hires, and Veterinary Externships exist. Compensation and benefits vary for these opportunities with incumbents benefiting greatly from Triumph’s value proposition which includes:
- Competitive compensation (and benefits as applicable)
- Opportunity to experience an integrated view of food manufacturing and the Pork Industry – from farm to table
- Fast track exposure and learning, enabling interns and new graduates to accelerate their careers in our exciting industry
- Networking with senior management and key leaders in the business and industry
- Visible projects and assignments
- Networking with intern cohorts
Look for us on campus at Kansas State, Iowa State, University of Nebraska, University of Missouri, Missouri Western, Oklahoma State, North Dakota State, South Dakota State and more, as well as at Agriculture Future of America (AFA) events throughout the year.
Click below to search for and apply to any of these open positions.
Triumph Foods firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law. – Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.