Triumph Foods regularly hires general production workers. We offer competitive compensation for general laborer positions and great benefits. Take a look at our total rewards offerings branding us as an employer of choice in the local market and industry:
- Base compensation $14.45 per hour with rapid compensation advancement upon Job Qualification
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Health Insurance (PPO), Basic Vision Insurance, and Basic Life Insurance with Triumph contributing a larger than average portion toward the cost of these benefits
- Illness Pay Continuation, after certain service requirements are met, at no cost to the employee
- Supplemental Voluntary benefit offerings at a nominal charge such as Additional Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, an Extended Short Term Disability program, and Dental insurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Floating Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Frequent Company Meat Sales allowing employees to purchase quality meat at a discount
- An Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Clinic
- Onsite Cafeteria with subsidized meal costs
- Great training and a safe work environment
- Weekly Payroll offering Direct Deposit or Paycard payment methods
- Empowering culture with modern communication tools and internet based self-service tools at your fingertips in our Company provided kiosk areas, or on your personal devices, allowing you to apply for positions, review your paystub, submit for days off, enroll in benefits, read the company newsletter, review employee discounts, order meat in Company meat sales and much more – – all available anytime, anywhere, 24/7!
Click below to search for and apply to any of these open positions.
Triumph Foods firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law. – Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.