A variety of accounting, human resources, strategy, margin analysis, data mining, quality, and general administrative roles are available for the best and the brightest. Compensation is market based, corresponding to the experience level, skills, and abilities of the candidate. Some of the total rewards offerings for these roles include:
- Two Health Insurance offerings (PPO and HDHP w/HSA), and Basic Life Insurance with Triumph contributing a larger than average portion toward the cost of these benefits
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, after certain service requirements are met, at no cost to the employee
- Supplemental Voluntary benefit offerings at a nominal charge such as Vision Care Insurance, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Frequent Company Meat Sales allowing employees to purchase quality meat at a discount
- An Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria with subsidized meal costs
- Great training and a safe work environment
- Bi-Weekly Payroll offering Direct Deposit or Paycard payment methods
- Empowering culture with modern communication tools and internet based self-service tools at your fingertips in our Company provided kiosk areas, or on your personal devices, allowing you to apply for positions, review your paystub, submit for days off, enroll in benefits, read the Company newsletter, review employee discounts, order meat in Company meat sales and much more – – all available anytime, anywhere, 24/7!
Click below to search for and apply to any of these open positions.
Triumph Foods firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law. – Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.